Silly title I know, but it is what it is and since I don't want to go to bed both mad and without writing something tonight... Here is a short list of things I am grateful for today.
1. My little girl and her two favourite friends having a tea party and two almost 6-year olds who needed the door closed so that they could play big boy imagination games.
2. Spinilates. It does a body good.
3. The lovely eye-candy that is the sweaty, shirtless men, working hard to give me a back yard. I know, so sexist of me, but WHATEVS...
4. Two-step oatmeal muffins that the kids can essentially make themselves and the ensuing house that smells like fresh baking.
5. Day Three of Natural Zen Mama. No yelling, no screaming, actively listening and stopping the busy-ness to just play.
6. Being photographed and photo-bombed by our children!
I need to get to bed before midnight. My mind and my body both need rest.
This is Day 21 of the Summer Blog Challenge!
10 Days left!
Go see what everyone else has been up to today.
Zita at The Dulock Diaries.
Meaghan at MagzD Life
April at This Mom’s Got Something to Say
Aramelle at One Wheeler’s World
Jessica at 2plus2X2
and Liam at In the Now